We at Davenports have had to make some changes to our working practices to ensure we keep all of our staff and customer safe.
Some of the changes are as follows:-
- We have redesigned our offices and workshop to allow of distancing at all times.
- We are asking customers not to call to site unless absolutly nesseccary. If you do need to come to site we have limits to how many customers we have inside at any time.
- We are employing the latest Image Capture technology to allow customers to send in images of vehicles for repair to reduce face to face meetings.
- Wherever possoible we are collecting and delivering vehicles to and from site, utilizing key drop off and pick up locations. Signatures are no longer required on forms.
- All vehicles are decontaminated when arriving and leaving site.
These are just a few examples of the measures we have in place. Safety of all is of the utmost importance.